Outlook 2007 Guide
1. click on tools
2. click on account settings
3. click on new to add a new email address
4. enter your name, enter the email address you want to add, enter the password that corresponds to that email address
5. click this box to select manual configuration
6. click next
7. make sure the Internet Email bubble is selected
8. click next
You will now need to determine your email host.
If you already know, skip ahead to the list of links at the bottom of this page and select your host.
If you do not know, open the following website in a new window or tab, then use it to follow the next steps
click here for email host look-up
Look through the examples below to find a match for your results.
Once you have determined your email host, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the corresponding link
If your email is hosted by google mail click here
If your email is hosted by planeteria click here
If your result contains your domain name click here