Statement of Section 508 'ADA Compliance'Web Site Accessibility
This Site has an objective to be fully accessible and usable by people with visual, auditory, motor, and other disabilities. Accessibility features that have been incorporated into this Site include, but are not limited to, the following design attributes and standards compliance:Design
- This Site has been created and maintained with web standards and guidelines and is optimally viewed in a current standards-compliant browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Site pages have implemented object attributes for form objects, tables, frames, divs and images.
- Site pages permit screen reader utilization.
- This Site uses CSS (cascading style sheets) for markup and visual layout. To achieve an optimal viewing and user experience, it is advised that you use a browser with CSS2 support, such as Internet Explorer 6 or better or the current version of Firefox.
- This site makes use of relative font sizes, proportional sizing and is compatible with the user-specified settings "text size" option in IE and Firefox browsers. The best "text size" for viewing this Site in a current browser is medium or 100 percent.
- If your browser or supporting device does not support stylesheets, the content of each page will remain readable.
This Site's pages adhere to the following industry standards:
- The W3C WCAG Priority 1 Guidelines;
- Site validated to XHTML and CSS2;
- The Site uses standard structured semantic markup.
The Site uses XHTML 1.0 and CSS to conform to the design standards specified as laid out by the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
. If you have any difficulty using the Site because of a disability, please inform us and we will make the effort to work with you to make any content or information available to you. Please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem area, the preferred format in which to receive the information, the specific Site page address(es) (URL) and your contact information.
If you have any further questions regarding Section 508 compliance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org