Please use the following settings to setup your email client for the upgraded bisp.net email:1. Open Outlook.
Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information:
Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From: field of outgoing messages.
Email Address: Enter your full BISP.net email address (email@example.com).
Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.gmail.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.gmail.com
User Name: Enter your BISP.net username (including @bisp.net).
Password: Enter your BISP.net password.
5. Click More Settings.
6. Click the Outgoing Server tab.
7. Check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
8. Click the Advanced tab.
9. Check the box next to This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) under Incoming Server (POP3).
10. Check the box next to This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) under Outgoing Server (SMTP).
11. Change the Incoming Server (POP3): port to: 995.
12. Change the Outgoing Server (SMTP): port to: 465.
13. Click OK.
14. Click Next, and then click Finish.