Mt Ashland Hits the Slopes with a Redesigned Site Using Site-in-a-BoxThe Mt Ashland Ski Area caught some air today as they launched their newly designed website using Site-in-a-Box. Mt Ashland and Project A carved a custom site with features for the ski area’s specific needs. Mt Ashland is Project A’s local ski area destination for wintertime fun and Oregon’s steepest ski area. Skiers and snow boarders will be ready for the upcoming season with these customized features:
Project A also designed the Weather Tool, a custom applet, with the same intuitive interface that Site-in-a-Box users have grown to love. The Weather Tool, with its predefined fields can easily be filled in by any employee from Mt Ashland, making quick weather changes a snap.Custom fields include:
- Season Pass Store – Custom form that considers the buyer’s age, applicable discounts, or other options for a simple and accurate checkout.
- Embedded Web Camera – The local I-5 web cams are embedded into the site for a seamless integration.
- Quick Subscribe – Allows skiers and snowboarders to receive the snow report via email as they are posted.
- Ad Manager – Mt Ashland utilizes the Ad Manager to keep riders up-to-date with the latest events and images.
- News Article Thumbnails – A new feature for Site-in-a-Box that allows thumbnails to display on homepage news releases.
- Highlight Current Pagebuilder – A feature giving site visitors the ability to know which page they are on, making the site easier to use.
- Crumb Trail – Gives visitors a click back trail for ease of navigation by showing them where they are at within the site.
Project A invites you to visit the latest Mt Ashland Ski Area Site-in-a-Box website at http://www.mtashland.com.
- 24 Hour Snowfall
- 7 Day Snowfall
- Snow Base
- Current Conditions
- Weather Link
- Send Email upon Submitting
To learn more about Site-in-a-Box or how we can customize a solution for you, please contact sales at 541-488-1702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.