As you know we started the relocation process of Project A, Inc. in April of this year. We have successfully moved everything but the datacenter to our new location (www.projecta.com/newoffice) and the final piece of that move is now upon us; moving our datacenter.
Again, thank you for your business and patience through this process.
Scheduled Date & Time (PDT): September 2, 9:00pm - September 3, 1:00am
The Systems and Networking Division will be moving the data center network on Saturday, September 2nd at 21:00 PDT. All primary and secondary switches, routers and servers will be moved from 340 A Street in Ashland to new location at 5350 Hwy 66 in Ashland.
Effect on network:
Most websites and website applications will be unavailable during the move. Downtime may be up to 4 hours in length, but is expected to be shorter. Most primary email services should not be interrupted, and some sites will not be effected.
- Same high-speed bandwidth and IP space provided by the Ashland Fiber Network. This results in no need to change any IP addresses, resulting in a low-impact physical move of hardware only.
- Greatly increased generator power backup.
- Increased AC cooling system.
- Square Footage of data center allowing for more expansion.
- Increased physical building security.